“Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what your doing but nobody else does”
Steuart Henderson Britt
Digitally printed Window Graphics have emerged as a favorite advertising medium in the retail world. Quaker Chroma Imaging has remained a leader in the Wide Format Printing industry by offering a full array of Window Graphic products with excellent printability. Versatility has been a clear priority for us in recommending the best solutions for our customers.
Chubby Balboas – 2 Way window film
Producing Window Graphics is a three step process that includes;
- Solvent Printing to Clear, Translucent, Opaque, Perforated 2 Way Window, or Micro Channel “ Bubble Free” Adhesive Ultra Removable Vinyl
- Pressure Sensitive Over Laminating (Optionally we can provide 2nd Surface Mounting Adhesive)
- Digital Die Cutting to Desired Shape
QCI gives you the choice of cost effective Wet and Dry Mount Window Graphics, as well as 2 Sided Graphics that can be mounted on the inside of the window. This technique is used by combining Interior Mount Clear Vinyl with Window Cal Barrier and the application of Opaque Vinyl on the reverse side.
QCI has recently introduced Day/Night Street Appeal Window Graphics. By using a technique developed by our engineers, 80% ambient light shows through during the daytime for interior brightness. Equally compelling is the night view where the interior spots backlight the window graphics for dramatic street viewing.
We print to a full line of 3M Piezo Inkjet Series of Adhesive Vinyl Products in Clear and Opaque. The 3M Performance Warranty and 3M Performance Guarantee factors in when the printed vinyl is used in conjunction with approved 3M Overlams. This applies to most indoor and outdoor window applications
Areas out of warranty:
- Graphics applied to substrates other than those recommended
- Graphics made of individually laminated cut numbers, letters and characters
- Graphics exposed to rain, snow or other liquid cleaner contamination